A platform floor product for structural and non-structural purposes.
- Sports stadiums
- Motels and hotels
- Truck decks
- Transportable homes
|Material||Cross laminated timber|
|Thickness||12, 15, 17, 19, 21 & 25 mm|
|Sizes||2400 x 1200 mm|
|Applications||Structural and non-structural flooring|
Why Plywood Flooring?
Plywood flooring is a strong, durable pre-sanded panel suitable for flooring in residential, commercial and industrial applications, particularly where added strength is required. Available in a range of thicknesses and has machine grooved long edges with a plastic tongue to form a tongue and groove joint between sheets.
Benefits and Features
- Provides superior strength and stiffness for high industrial loads
- Withstands rain and exposure during construction
- Withstands the stress of underfloor heating systems
- Available untreated, H2 glueline treated or H3 LOSP treated for external or wet area uses
- Low formaldehyde emission < 0 3mg/L as tested to AS/NZS 2098.11
|Description||Grade||Thickness||Length x Width (mm)|
|A strong, durable pre-sanded panel suitable for structural and non-structural flooring.|
Treated T&G flooring is available, please check local branch for availability and sizing.
H2 LOSP, H3 ACQ, H3 LOSP, H3 CCA
|2400 x 1200|